Offering the Freshest Produce - No Matter the Season
We search out and buy only the very best produce available, from Ashland, Nebraska to South Africa. We buy only from suppliers that are known for their impeccable quality and customer satisfaction. From Dole, who washes every salad three times before bagging, to Sage apples and their modern micro-photo technology in grading; only the very best is good enough for our customers.
- We start with the best quality available for each growing season.
- Our experts develop close working relationships with the most reliable growers in each region using dynamic standards appropriate for current conditions.
- Department associates are trained to handle all fruits and vegetables with the proper procedures.
- We take pride in personally knowing many farmers in Nebraska and Southwest Iowa. Their crops are grown for local preferences and are picked hours before arriving at our loading dock.
- We offer many exotic and organic produce. Our exotic selections includes fresh mint leaves, plantain bananas, key limes, pearl onions, shiitake mushrooms, quinces, sugar snap peas, chayote squash, cactus leaves, yucca root, serrano peppers, dutch yellow potatoes and more.
- If you have a special produce need, ask one of our experienced produce managers – they are eager to help. How about a fancy fruit tray with kiwi, berries, and cut pineapple? Or, a veggie tray with snap peas, carrot chips, and red peppers added. If we don’t have it, we can order it and have it to you usually within three days.
- Fruit gift baskets are available year-round. Ask a produce associate or store manager for help when making a selection.